Upcoming Media Lock-ups
Members of the media have the opportunity to review key Bank communications ahead of public release, under embargo, in a media lock-up. Media lock-ups are held for the Minutes of the monthly Board meeting, the Statement on Monetary Policy and the Financial Stability Review. The Bank requires that media organisations and journalists sign ‘deed polls’ setting out the terms and conditions under which they attend media lock-ups and receive embargoed material. For further information, contact the Media and Communications Office on: +61 2 9551 9720 or email: email@example.com.
- Financial Stability Review
- Minutes of October Board Meeting
- Minutes of November Board Meeting
- Minutes of December Board Meeting
- Minutes of February Board Meeting