Questions & Answers
- What is Twitter?
- What do I need to use Twitter?
- What is ‘following’?
- How do I ‘follow’ the Reserve Bank of Australia on Twitter?
- How do I stop following tweets from the Reserve Bank of Australia?
- 1. What is Twitter?
Twitter is a website, owned and operated by Twitter Inc. The service offers an information network made up of messages called tweets. Tweets are sent to followers.
- 2. What do I need to use Twitter?
You will need an account with Twitter which can be accessed from your computer or a mobile device.
- 3. What is ‘following’?
‘Following’ RBAInfo on Twitter means:
- you are subscribing to RBAInfo tweets as a follower;
- RBAInfo updates will appear in your timeline;
- RBAInfo has permission to send you private tweets, called direct messages.
- 4. How do I ‘follow’ the Reserve Bank of Australia on Twitter?
Visit RBAInfo on Twitter and click on ‘follow’ under the profile picture.
- 5. How do I stop following tweets from the Reserve Bank of Australia?
Visit RBAInfo on Twitter and click the ‘following’ button to expose the drop down box, and click ‘remove’.
For more information please visit Twitter help center